The rate and severity of head-on collisions and accidents involving vehicles which leave the road altogether have reached disastrous proportions.
Consequently the question is how to warn vehicle drivers in a clearly noticeable way that they are inadvertently drifting outside the intended lane of traffic, enabling them to return to their correct position on the road.
The Solution is the installation of grooved R.M.S Rumblestrippings™
R.M.S. Rumblestrippings are grooved patterns constructed in the centre and edge line lane demarcations, as well as in travel lanes and shoulder pavements.
The texture of R.M.S. Rumblestrippings is different from the adjacent road surface.
Vehicle tyres passing over them produce a sudden rumbling sound and this causes vehicle steering wheels to vibrate.
Vehicle drivers cannot but notice the warning message unmistakably conveyed to them be R.M.S. Rumblestrippings.
R.M.S. Rumblestrippings activate the three most important senses of a vehicle driver on the road.
- Highly cost effective traffic safety system.
- Durable effective warning system.
- Improved driver comfort and safety feeling.
- Surprising multi-effect warning.
- Minimal interruption of traffic during installation.
- Immediate traffic use allowed after completion.
- No use of any environmentally unfriendly materials.
- Tested and approved for all types of road surfaces.
R.M.S. Rumblestrippings pre-actively communicate life saving information to vehicle drivers in all motoring, road and weather circumstances.
R.M.S. Rumblestrippings will assist motorists especially when they are tired, absent-minded, driving on monotonous or hazardous roads, driving at night or in adverse weather conditions.